Bradley G. Davis, Mediator & Arbitrator
· Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
· Government Tort Cases
· Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith
· School Claims
· Employment Discrimination & Wrongful Termination
Brad Davis is a highly regarded and experienced trial lawyer representing both plaintiffs and defendants in civil disputes since 1991. Mr. Davis’s litigation career began in the Seattle office of Cozen O’Connor, followed by 11 years with Gordon Thomas Honeywell, before transitioning to a solo practice in 2006. Mr. Davis was a full-time mediator at WAMS since 2017, mediating over 600 matters.
Mr. Davis has continuously represented individuals, businesses, government entities and insurance companies in a variety of civil litigation matters with a focus on serious personal injury matters, insurance coverage and bad faith claims, and employment disputes. He has tried 40+ cases to verdict and has served as a neutral in hundreds of arbitrations.
Mr. Davis brings to his mediation practice an understanding that certain cases should be tried coupled with the ability to recognize and help resolve those matters that can and should settle.
· University of Washington, School of Law, Professional Mediation Skills Training, 2016
· University of Puget Sound School of Law (Seattle University), JD, 1991, cum laude; Editor-in-Chief, University of Puget Sound Law Review
· University of Denver, BA, summa cum laude
Washington Arbitration & Mediation Service • Washington State Bar Association • Association of Trial Lawyers of America
• King County Bar Association • Washington Defense Trial Lawyers • America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators